Senior Associate/Associate Manager Sales Operations Specialist, Brand Solutions
JOB TITLE: Senior Associate/Associate Manager Sales Operations Specialist - Brand Solutions
LOCATION: MUMBAI, INDIA
JioSaavn is South Asia’s leading audio streaming service to access, discover, and listen to favorite songs & Podcasts across languages and genres. We blend digital technology, data analysis (which we have affectionately coined Music Science), and a strong, fearless business acumen to reach all corners of the globe. Our award-winning mobile products, partnerships, innovations and thought leadership have been featured in some of the world’s leading publications, from The New York Times, to The Wall Street Journal, The Economic Times to Forbes, and many more.
At JioSaavn, we ignite passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible music experience to millions of listeners around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it.
JioSaavn offers a dynamic and unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experience. We believe creativity and technology blend together like sweet melodies. When you choose JioSaavn, you join a diverse world of high-calibre techies, artists, and inventors hailing from companies like Yahoo!, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Qualcomm, HBO, Microsoft, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Quikr etc.
Our value-based, people-first work culture is about empowering every individual in our team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard.
JioSaavn prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to creating a safe environment with fair and equal access and opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences and perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products, and even better music.
If our vibe matches with yours, we'd love to hear from you.
The Sales Operations Specialist will serve as the operational backbone of the sales function (e.g. forecasting, CRM management, automation, lead management). The specialist would work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization.
- Identify gaps or inefficiencies in processes and technology that might be hindering sales and develop/execute solutions to those gaps
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with onboarding new sales talent
- Drive Salesforce hygiene including reviewing and following up on stale-dated and miscoded opportunities
- Drive forecast management excellence to ensure sustained, predictable growth across all business units, coordinate weekly forecast calls to track the status of sales pursuits
- Driving and implementing solutions to help with Salesforce adoption, including training teams and partners on proper use of the tool
- Act as the single point of contact for all Salesforce related questions, issues and act as consultation/advisor to our practice
- Implement in-CRM customer segmentation, territory management, and lead routing, and assist with the creation of a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes
- Support sales spiff/bonus programs by establishing reports and/or dashboards for performance and communications to participants to drive success.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Partner with sales leadership and marketing to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performances with reporting and dashboards
- Define key performance metrics and targets, create reports and dashboards to derive insights into the health of the business, identify areas of weakness, and present improvement recommendations to sales leadership
- Perform ad-hoc analyses across multiple data sets and tools
- Work with Finance, HR, and Sales management to develop the systems used for sales incentive programs and compensation planning
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in business, finance, marketing or related experience
- A minimum of 3- 5 years of experience in experience in Revenue, Sales or Business Operations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Advanced skills in Salesforce reporting and the creation of dashboards using industry-standard tools and techniques
- Experience synthesizing information quickly, distilling key takeaways, and presenting insights to senior leadership
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written.
- Experience communicating with executives and cross-functional teams- technical and non-technical alike
- Experience working with large sets of structured and unstructured data and synthesizing it into business insights (e.g., using Excel, Salesforce)
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
At JioSaavn, we blur work and play, and you get all the perks of a global company. You will get to work with a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, who are delivering results and working zealously to make a difference in the way the world experiences music.