Associate Product Manager - Ad Product
JOB TITLE: ASSOCIATE PRODUCT MANAGER - AD PRODUCT
LOCATION: MUMBAI/GURGAON, INDIA
JioSaavn is South Asia’s leading audio streaming service to access, discover, and listen to favourite songs & Podcasts across languages and genres. We blend digital technology, data analysis (which we have affectionately coined Music Science), and a strong, fearless business acumen to reach all corners of the globe. Our award-winning mobile products, partnerships, innovations and thought leadership have been featured in some of the world’s leading publications, from The New York Times, to The Wall Street Journal, The Economic Times to Forbes, and many more.
At JioSaavn, we ignite passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible music experience to millions of listeners around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it.
JioSaavn offers a dynamic and unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experience. We believe creativity and technology blend together like sweet melodies. When you choose JioSaavn, you join a diverse world of high-calibre techies, artists, and inventors hailing from companies like Yahoo!, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Qualcomm, HBO, Microsoft, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Quikr etc.
Our value-based, people-first work culture is about empowering every individual in our team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard.
JioSaavn prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to creating a safe environment with fair and equal access and opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences and perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products, and even better music.
If our vibe matches with yours, we'd love to hear from you.
This role will be responsible for evaluating market trends and gathering feedback from the internal teams, to identify and develop new ad products.
- Analyze market trends, competitors and user needs in the advertising landscape
- Draft product requirement documents, establish clear communication and coordination of said requirements to the required teams
- Translate advertising product vision into product development and ensure proper implementation
- Work closely with the Engineering team on the development, QA and release of products and features
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand market requirements and support them on product capabilities and positioning
- Work across teams to guide the product strategy and vision
- Manage support issues for both internal and external stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction
- Compile, analyze, and provide regular reporting to management
- 3 to 6 years of product management experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills
- Must be able to multitask, prioritize, and work with speed
- Ability to work well across different functions and locations
- Good understanding of advertising landscape is preferable
- Coding/tech expertise as well as design instincts is preferable
- Passion for consumer behavior
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
At JioSaavn, we blur work and play, and you get all the perks of a global company. You will get to work with a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, who are delivering results and working zealously to make a difference in the way the world experiences music.