Partner Reporting Manager
JOB TITLE: PARTNER REPORTING MANAGER
LOCATION: MUMBAI, INDIA
JioSaavn is South Asia’s leading audio streaming service to access, discover, and listen to favorite songs & Podcasts across languages and genres. We blend digital technology, data analysis (which we have affectionately coined Music Science), and a strong, fearless business acumen to reach all corners of the globe. Our award-winning mobile products, partnerships, innovations and thought leadership have been featured in some of the world’s leading publications, from The New York Times, to The Wall Street Journal, The Economic Times to Forbes, and many more.
At JioSaavn, we ignite passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible music experience to millions of listeners around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it.
JioSaavn offers a dynamic and unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experience. We believe creativity and technology blend together like sweet melodies. When you choose JioSaavn, you join a diverse world of high-calibre techies, artists, and inventors hailing from companies like Yahoo!, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Qualcomm, HBO, Microsoft, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Quikr etc.
Our value-based, people-first work culture is about empowering every individual in our team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard.
JioSaavn prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to creating a safe environment with fair and equal access and opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences and perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products, and even better music.
If our vibe matches with yours, we'd love to hear from you.
- Understand, track, and analyze content usage and royalty reports
- Verify accuracy and integrity of data and reports
- Define and uphold standard reporting processes
- Provide custom reports / data analysis for demanding partners
- Working directly with label relations team to better understand partner requirements
- Work very closely with our incredible licensing, engineering and finance teams to define the requirements and roadmap for our reporting products
- Proactively identify key problem areas, analyze, find and test solutions resulting in relevant and accurate reports.
- Work with confidential data with integrity.
- Comparative analysis with ‘what if’ conditions to model and measure the difference in current and future revenues of content partners
- Take appropriate actions to improve internal partner reporting mechanisms (including in-house products)
- Be comfortable identifying problems as they happen, while working across teams to actively solve those problems
- Deep understanding of finance and technology
- Strong experience in Excel and Accounting / Book keeping
- Experience in MIS a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
At JioSaavn, we blur work and play, and you get all the perks of a global company. You will get to work with a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, who are delivering results and working zealously to make a difference in the way the world experiences music.