Associate Manager, Talent Acquisition
- Mumbai, India
- Full Time
- Human Resources
JOB TITLE: ASSOCIATE MANAGER, TALENT ACQUISITION
LOCATION: MUMBAI, INDIA
JioSaavn is South Asia’s leading music streaming service. We are over 300 entrepreneurs, across New York, California, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Bangalore, who help music lovers access, discover, and listen to their favorite songs across languages and genres. In early 2018, a merger between JioMusic and Saavn was announced; creating a combined entity valued at over $1 billion.
We blend digital technology, data analysis (which we have affectionately coined Music Science), and a strong, fearless business acumen to reach all corners of the globe. Through partnerships with Apple, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter and Shazam - to name a few - JioSaavn reaches more music fans across the world. Our award-winning mobile products, partnerships, innovations and thought leadership have been featured in some of the world’s leading publications, from The New York Times, to The Wall Street Journal, The Economic Times to Forbes, and many more. We are well-funded by some of the world’s most successful institutional investors and global media companies as well as a number of strategic individuals. Beyond investing, they are advisors and supporters of our vision, our passion, and our collective ability to deliver a revolutionary music experience as the leader in India.
At JioSaavn, we ignite passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible music experience to millions of listeners around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it.
JioSaavn offers a dynamic and unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experiences – from in-office performances by some of the world’s most beloved musicians to opportunities for international travel. We believe creativity and technology blend together like sweet melodies. When you choose JioSaavn, you join a diverse world of high-calibre techies, artists, and inventors hailing from companies like Yahoo!, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Qualcomm, HBO, Microsoft, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Quikr, MSN, and NDTV. We are one of the few digital companies to provide employment opportunities that meet the Silicon Valley benchmark – right here in Mumbai! Figures, since we’ve got Silicon Valley covered, too.
Our value-based, people-first work culture is about empowering every individual in our global team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard.
With listeners speaking multiple languages in almost every country in the world, we like to think we have the most diverse user base on the planet. This has only been made possible because of the value we place on radical inclusivity in our offices across the globe. We believe different is wonderful, and what sets us apart is also what brings us closer. JioSaavn prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to creating a safe environment with fair and equal access and opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences and perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products, and even better music.
If our vibe matches with yours, we'd love to hear from you.
JioSaavn is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic talent acquisition professional to join the HR team. You will be expected to manage internal as well as external stakeholders, support in manpower planning and work closely with HR Business Partners to deliver technical and non-technical hiring requirements.
- Regularly partner and work with key business stakeholders and respective HRBPs on hiring requirements and recruitment process for tech and non-tech roles
- Ideate, implement and execute best in-class initiatives for sourcing, screening and interviewing processes to attract top talent to JioSaavn
- Own and drive end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing up to onboarding process
- Negotiate and close the offers with candidates as per the approved budgets, approvals and benchmarks with HR Business Partners
- Keep continuous engagement with the offered candidates till successful onboarding
- Maintain hiring dashboard and report KPIs like Hiring TAT, Hiring Costs, Source Efficiency, Conversion Ratios etc.
- Develop and maintain strong pipeline of potential candidates for critical business roles
- Maintain records of new joiners’ documentation, background verification and other onboarding operations
- 5-8 years of relevant talent acquisition experience in a start-up culture, preferably media organization
- Should be confident in handling stakeholders across levels
- Expertise in operating on all major recruitment channels, like LinkedIn, Naukri, Jazz, etc.
- Experience in managing business stakeholders and recruitment vendors
- Fluent English communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficient in reporting recruitment dashboards, manpower planning, costing and budgeting exercise
- Must have strong screening, negotiation and closing skills
- Should be able to deliver effective results within timelines
- Should collaborate effectively within team and maintain consistent communication
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
At JioSaavn, we blur work and play, and you get all the perks of a global company. You will get to work with a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, who are delivering results and working zealously across time zones to make a difference in the way the world experiences music. We love what we do, and we think you will too.
- Work days: Monday to Friday (weekends off)
- Group Mediclaim
- Fun Fridays
- Flexible vacation policies
- Free healthy (and unhealthy) lunches & snacks
- JioSaavn -sponsored team outings