Product Manager, Retention and Reactivation
JOB TITLE: Product Manager, Retention & Reactivation
JioSaavn is South Asia’s leading audio streaming service to access, discover, and listen to favorite songs & Podcasts across languages and genres. We blend digital technology, data analysis (which we have affectionately coined Music Science), and a strong, fearless business acumen to reach all corners of the globe. Our award-winning mobile products, partnerships, innovations and thought leadership have been featured in some of the world’s leading publications, from The New York Times, to The Wall Street Journal, The Economic Times to Forbes, and many more.
At JioSaavn, we ignite passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible music experience to millions of listeners around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it.
JioSaavn offers a dynamic and unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experience. We believe creativity and technology blend together like sweet melodies. When you choose JioSaavn, you join a diverse world of high-calibre techies, artists, and inventors hailing from companies like Yahoo!, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Qualcomm, HBO, Microsoft, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Quikr etc.
Our value-based, people-first work culture is about empowering every individual in our team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard.
JioSaavn prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to creating a safe environment with fair and equal access and opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences and perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products, and even better music.
If our vibe matches with yours, we'd love to hear from you.
JioSaavn is seeking a Product Manager to join our core Product team who will work in the Retention & Reactivation Pod. You’ll work closely with other PMs, engineers, designers, and marketing teams to identify/optimise/build features or flows to retain the engaged users to the app as well as create the product strategy in communication/reactivation campaigns for bringing the inactive users back to the app.
- Work with JioSaavn core product teams to identify opportunities for better retention of users via features that hook them to the app.
- Optimise the current communication strategy to improve the user conversion especially from less active user base.
- Seek product ideas and feedback from all stakeholders, gathering requirements, writing specifications, and helping shape wireframes and workflows. Work on all UI/UX related decisions such as wireframes, user flows, A/B testing, communication changes/integrations, as well as competitive analysis.
- Defining clear and well-scoped requirement documents that are easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences.
- Develop a strong understanding of the company's business, industry, customers' pain points, competition, and the broad environment in which we operate.
- Responsible for management of backlog and sprints as and when required.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a Tier 1 engineering college.
- 4+ years of overall experience, at least 2+ years in product
- A self-supporting, proactive, data-driven, and eager-to-learn attitude; Self-motivated, but more importantly fully collaborative and protective of your team.
- User-empathetic & curious to identify the problems users are facing based on qualitative & quantitative feedback.
- Ability to clearly articulate your thoughts to stakeholders of various levels both verbally and written.
- Extremely well-organized, with great attention to detail.
- Must have an experience of building end-to-end products or features from scratch.
- Strong experience and understanding of agile methodologies, with proficiency in JIRA.
Ideally, you’ll also excel at least a few of the following:
- Product Analytics experience
- Understanding Front- or back-end development.
- User research and analysis
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
At JioSaavn, we blur work and play, and you get all the perks of a global company. You will get to work with a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, who are delivering results and working zealously to make a difference in the way the world experiences music.