Senior Associate - Platform
- Gurgaon/Mumbai, India
- Full Time
JOB TITLE: SENIOR ASSOCIATE - PLATFORM
LOCATION: GURGAON/MUMBAI, INDIA
JioSaavn is South Asia’s leading music streaming service. We are over 300 entrepreneurs, across New York, California, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Bangalore, who help music lovers access, discover, and listen to their favorite songs across languages and genres. In early 2018, a merger between JioMusic and Saavn was announced; creating a combined entity valued at over $1 billion.
We blend digital technology, data analysis (which we have affectionately coined Music Science), and a strong, fearless business acumen to reach all corners of the globe. Through partnerships with Apple, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter and Shazam - to name a few - JioSaavn reaches more music fans across the world. Our award-winning mobile products, partnerships, innovations and thought leadership have been featured in some of the world’s leading publications, from The New York Times, to The Wall Street Journal, The Economic Times to Forbes, and many more. We are well-funded by some of the world’s most successful institutional investors and global media companies as well as a number of strategic individuals. Beyond investing, they are advisors and supporters of our vision, our passion, and our collective ability to deliver a revolutionary music experience as the leader in India.
At JioSaavn, we ignite passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible music experience to millions of listeners around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it.
JioSaavn offers a dynamic and unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experiences – from in-office performances by some of the world’s most beloved musicians to opportunities for international travel. We believe creativity and technology blend together like sweet melodies. When you choose JioSaavn, you join a diverse world of high-calibre techies, artists, and inventors hailing from companies like Yahoo!, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Qualcomm, HBO, Microsoft, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Quikr, MSN, and NDTV. We are one of the few digital companies to provide employment opportunities that meet the Silicon Valley benchmark – right here in Mumbai! Figures, since we’ve got Silicon Valley covered, too.
Our value-based, people-first work culture is about empowering every individual in our global team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard.
With listeners speaking multiple languages in almost every country in the world, we like to think we have the most diverse user base on the planet. This has only been made possible because of the value we place on radical inclusivity in our offices across the globe. We believe different is wonderful, and what sets us apart is also what brings us closer. JioSaavn prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to creating a safe environment with fair and equal access and opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences and perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products, and even better music.
If our vibe matches with yours, we'd love to hear from you.
JioSaavn is seeking an Sr.Associate - Platform, who will be responsible for managing and identifying company-wide growth and partnership goals. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker, someone who thrives in fast-paced, real-time creative environment and able to provide clear and articulate documentation to define growth objectives, business requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Strategize and develop a pipeline for potential partners in various categories like Telecom , OTT , Automobile , Lifestyle and more such categories
- Deep understanding of the market landscape, dynamics and opportunities within online and offline ecosystem.
- Scope each customer engagement, with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry, related events, publications and announcements
- Carefully monitor and analyze partner economics, KPIs, and general business performance. Identify trends and make growth recommendations based on performance
- Work closely with Product and Business Operations team members to optimize the product, run tests, and inform the partner product roadmap
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluate options and resolve internal priorities
- Own each legal and technical engagement, and help ensure a timely and successful delivery of value.
- Develop and negotiate contracts; integrate contract requirements with business operations
- Understand our market segments, customer base, and industry verticals and share best practical knowledge .
- Understand and work with our internal systems.
- Help with market research to identify new opportunities and communicate that to the team and senior leadership
- Track and analyze performance of various other Platform partnership initiatives, and present data-driven learnings and recommendations
- B.A or equivalent degree required. MBA preferred, but not necessary.
- 3-4 years of relevant industry experience in Partnerships , Marketing or B2B
- Passion and understanding of the technology, media and entertainment spaces.
- Proven track record of initiating, launching, and driving new business opportunities.
- Organized, disciplined, process-driven strategic and analytical thinker with the ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems with attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively and build effective relationships across internal teams to solve and operationalize complex business endeavours.
- Must be able to multitask, prioritize, and work with speed.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Genuine, ambitious, open-minded, great conversationalist, positive attitude, and fun to be around.
- Successful history of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Analytical and data driven, knowledge of SQL would be an advantage.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
At JioSaavn, we blur work and play, and you get all the perks of a global company. You will get to work with a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, who are delivering results and working zealously across time zones to make a difference in the way the world experiences music. We love what we do, and we think you will too.
- Work days: Monday to Friday (weekends off)
- Group Mediclaim
- Fun Fridays
- Flexible vacation policies