Associate Director, Agency Relations
JioSaavn is South Asia’s leading audio streaming service to access, discover, and listen to favourite songs & Podcasts across languages and genres. We blend digital technology, data analysis (which we have affectionately coined Music Science), and a strong, fearless business acumen to reach all corners of the globe. Our award-winning mobile products, partnerships, innovations and thought leadership have been featured in some of the world’s leading publications, from The New York Times, to The Wall Street Journal, The Economic Times to Forbes, and many more.
At JioSaavn, we ignite passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible music experience to millions of listeners around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it.
JioSaavn offers a dynamic and unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experience. We believe creativity and technology blend together like sweet melodies. When you choose JioSaavn, you join a diverse world of high-calibre techies, artists, and inventors hailing from companies like Yahoo!, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Qualcomm, HBO, Microsoft, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Quikr etc.
Our value-based, people-first work culture is about empowering every individual in our team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard.
JioSaavn prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to creating a safe environment with fair and equal access and opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences and perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products, and even better music.
If our vibe matches with yours, we'd love to hear from you.
As the Director, Agency Relations you will be expected to increase engagement and brand
loyalty while developing strong relations with our agency partners. For this job position, we
require a resourceful and creative problem solver with strong interpersonal skills and positive
attitude towards building effective relationships and instilling trust and loyalty among our
agency partners to ensure maximum onboarding of clients for JioSaavn. Being the champion of
our brand, you are expected to go above and beyond to deliver a “Wow!” experience to our
agency partners for fuelling the growth of our potential client base.
- Delivering business growth, dealing with ambiguity and problem solving to reach
- aligned targets.
- Joint Business Planning across OpCos / Businesses with an agreed partnership vision.
- Quarterly and monthly reviews with the senior most agency leadership to identify
- agency issues and market opportunities.
- Build effective relations with key decision-makers to enable efficiency in closing deals.
- Is able to drive innovation and charter new paths leveraging JioSaavn’s offerings.
- Is able to identity macro opportunities and address it with 3rd party researches and
- internal data analysis to create a compelling case for JioSaavn
- Is able to provide input with insights from clients/agencies to shape internal content
- and ad tech agenda.
- Is able to participate in industry events and shape the JioSaavn’s narrative on public
- Post graduate with 10+ years of experience in Sales, Business Development, Account
- Management and Client Relationship Management.
- Thought leadership that can define a strategic partnership.
- Agency Planning background across offline and online portfolios.
- Team leadership skills to nurture talent and guide them for business delivery.
- Understanding of media agency’s way of working/ principles/consultative selling will
- be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and problem solving aptitude along with
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills.