Sr.Associate/Associate - Client Strategy
JOB TITLE: SR. ASSOCIATE/ASSOCIATE - CLIENT STRATEGY
LOCATION: MUMBAI, INDIA
JioSaavn is South Asia’s leading audio streaming service to access, discover, and listen to favorite songs & Podcasts across languages and genres. We blend digital technology, data analysis (which we have affectionately coined Music Science), and a strong, fearless business acumen to reach all corners of the globe. Our award-winning mobile products, partnerships, innovations and thought leadership have been featured in some of the world’s leading publications, from The New York Times, to The Wall Street Journal, The Economic Times to Forbes, and many more.
At JioSaavn, we ignite passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible music experience to millions of listeners around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it.
JioSaavn offers a dynamic and unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experience. We believe creativity and technology blend together like sweet melodies. When you choose JioSaavn, you join a diverse world of high-calibre techies, artists, and inventors hailing from companies like Yahoo!, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Qualcomm, HBO, Microsoft, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Quikr etc.
Our value-based, people-first work culture is about empowering every individual in our team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard.
JioSaavn prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to creating a safe environment with fair and equal access and opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences and perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products, and even better music.
If our vibe matches with yours, we'd love to hear from you.
The Client Strategy function at JioSaavn is at the very heart of the ads business and critical to ensure digital audio's relevance in every brand's media plans. The candidate is therefore tasked with creating effective and category-defining strategies, keeping a brand's objectives and the evolving ability+functionality of the JioSaavn platform at the core. You are expected to assist in designing, presenting and closing solutions for brands while working closely with the Brand Solutions Partners, Account Management & Ad Product Marketing teams (as well as any specialist delivery functions).
1. Custodian of the Solution
- Working with the Head of Strategy & Brand Solutions Partners to devise account plans (including development of digital audio guidelines and target setting across assigned portfolio of brands)
- Effective translation of client briefs into strategy that is a healthy amalgamation of brand+category understanding and media+platform potential
- In-depth assessment of all ad experience options on the JioSaavn platform and detailed recommendation of proposed communication solutions
- Assess, identify and recommend creative media initiatives (proactively as well) that deliver greater strategy depth and impact to the media plan
- Undertake the implementation of agreed initiatives, including the briefing of third parties (editorial, podcast, Artists Originals and Live teams), as and when required
2. Creative Excellence
- Uncover insights and develop solutions that drive the key business goals while maintaining a high bar for creativity
- Drive innovation and content-led relevant for the new or existing clients. Partner with others on the team, and also in the marketplace, to make your ideas shine, leveraging best practices to pitch campaigns and creative executions
- Be fluent with the JioSaavn ecosystem wrt content & experience offerings and the marketplace - strategize how brands can creatively reach their target audience tapping into this
3. Support Brand Solutions Partners
- Equip the Brand Solutions reps with all the arsenal and information they need to win in client conversations in field
- Work with editorial, podcast and Artist Originals teams to create concepts and positioning propositions that help monetise JioSaavn properties
- Timely deep-dives into audience data to bring forth insights and streamer-intelligence that demonstrates fact-backed accuracy and performance of the JioSaavn platform for brands
- Study competition's initiatives and be the champion at identifying Voice of Market and translate that into information that is beneficial for the business.
4. Management of the implementational process
- Key gatekeeper and champion of client's interest & the future of digital audio. Clients are across categories like FMCG, OTT, BFSI & Packaged Foods categories.
- Principal stakeholder for the whole Annual and Brand Planning process (from account planning, strategy presentation, proactive recommendations to market management).
- Working closely with the Account Management teams towards understanding, collating and analysing campaign performance that quantifies the value of the brand strategy.
- 3-4 years of industry experience with strong creative strategy and/or media strategy experience.
- Brand Solutions experience will be an added plus.
- Good understanding of brand marketing fundamentals and strategic planning capabilities
- Interested in consumer-tech and e-commerce platforms
- Strong client facing communication & presentation skills
- Ability to translate numbers into a compelling story
- Have a ‘Can Do’ and 'Ear to the ground' attitude
- Exhibit a flexible & malleable attitude towards learning and doing
- Business & Data savvy
- Tenacious & Resilient
- Entrepreneurial & Persuasive
- Great interpersonal and communication skills internally, with brands, media agencies and platforms
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
At JioSaavn, we blur work and play, and you get all the perks of a global company. You will get to work with a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, who are delivering results and working zealously to make a difference in the way the world experiences music.