Associate Director - Brand Solutions
- Gurgaon, India
- Full Time
- Brand Solutions
JOB TITLE: ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - BRAND SOLUTIONS
LOCATION: GURGAON, INDIA
JioSaavn is South Asia’s leading music streaming service. We are over 300 entrepreneurs, across New York, California, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Bangalore, who help music lovers access, discover, and listen to their favorite songs across languages and genres. In early 2018, a merger between JioMusic and Saavn was announced; creating a combined entity valued at over $1 billion.
We blend digital technology, data analysis (which we have affectionately coined Music Science), and a strong, fearless business acumen to reach all corners of the globe. Through partnerships with Apple, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter and Shazam - to name a few - JioSaavn reaches more music fans across the world. Our award-winning mobile products, partnerships, innovations and thought leadership have been featured in some of the world’s leading publications, from The New York Times, to The Wall Street Journal, The Economic Times to Forbes, and many more. We are well-funded by some of the world’s most successful institutional investors and global media companies as well as a number of strategic individuals. Beyond investing, they are advisors and supporters of our vision, our passion, and our collective ability to deliver a revolutionary music experience as the leader in India.
At JioSaavn, we ignite passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible music experience to millions of listeners around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it.
JioSaavn offers a dynamic and unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experiences – from in-office performances by some of the world’s most beloved musicians to opportunities for international travel. We believe creativity and technology blend together like sweet melodies. When you choose JioSaavn, you join a diverse world of high-calibre techies, artists, and inventors hailing from companies like Yahoo!, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Qualcomm, HBO, Microsoft, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Quikr, MSN, and NDTV. We are one of the few digital companies to provide employment opportunities that meet the Silicon Valley benchmark – right here in Mumbai! Figures, since we’ve got Silicon Valley covered, too.
Our value-based, people-first work culture is about empowering every individual in our global team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard.
With listeners speaking multiple languages in almost every country in the world, we like to think we have the most diverse user base on the planet. This has only been made possible because of the value we place on radical inclusivity in our offices across the globe. We believe different is wonderful, and what sets us apart is also what brings us closer. JioSaavn prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to creating a safe environment with fair and equal access and opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences and perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products, and even better music.
If our vibe matches with yours, we'd love to hear from you.
- We are looking for an experienced business leader who has worked in digital media ad sales.
- The candidate should have a great relationship with advertising agencies and brands and should be able to open doors in the geography/region to initiate conversations with their experience.
- Will be responsible for driving revenue, growth & customer satisfaction. Provide leadership to the day-to-day operations of the ad sales & solutions department, while maintaining focus on the company's strategic revenue goals.
- Actively pitching to brands and presenting them with creative ad sales & solutions.
- Interpret brief from clients to understand the brand positioning, key Marketing Challenge, Brand/Initiative, Objective, and resources available (duration of activity, budgets available, other supports available, etc)
- Work with internal teams across content, ad-ops, and data to create compelling solutions for clients including rollout plan, budgets, logistics, etc,
- Owns revenue targets for the geography/region and pushes for them actively. Should be comfortable with owning growth numbers.
- Needs to work with internal stakeholders and ability to work with teams.
- Champions ad-space, properties, and campaigns internally to help drive revenue further.
- Ensure strict discipline in collections and a healthy cash flow
- Lead and influence a successful and experienced team of Sales managers.
- Monitor, analyze sales, market trends, and develops an effective strategic sales plan
- Needs to have strong contacts and relationships in the industry across clients and agencies (Both offline and digital)
- A performer with a proven track record.
- Self-motivated and revenue-driven
- A mix of Agency & Brand experience is a plus, having run ad sales for a brand and owning revenue targets is a must-have.
- Should be ad sales & solutions professional with experience of 8-10 years in digital media
- Having worked on verticals like E-commerce, FMCG, Retail, etc is an added advantage
- Should have the ability to deliver under pressure
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
At Saavn, we blur work and play, and you get all the perks of a global company. You will get to work with a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, who are delivering results and working zealously across time zones to make a difference in the way the world experiences music. We love what we do, and we think you will too.
- Group Mediclaim
- Flexible vacation policies
- Free healthy (and unhealthy) lunches & snacks