Senior Associate - Account Management
JOB TITLE: SENIOR ASSOCIATE - ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
LOCATION: MUMBAI / GURUGRAM, INDIA
JioSaavn is South Asia’s leading audio streaming service to access, discover, and listen to favorite songs & Podcasts across languages and genres. We blend digital technology, data analysis (which we have affectionately coined Music Science), and a strong, fearless business acumen to reach all corners of the globe. Our award-winning mobile products, partnerships, innovations and thought leadership have been featured in some of the world’s leading publications, from The New York Times, to The Wall Street Journal, The Economic Times to Forbes, and many more.
At JioSaavn, we ignite passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible music experience to millions of listeners around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it.
JioSaavn offers a dynamic and unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experience. We believe creativity and technology blend together like sweet melodies. When you choose JioSaavn, you join a diverse world of high-calibre techies, artists, and inventors hailing from companies like Yahoo!, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Qualcomm, HBO, Microsoft, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Quikr etc.
Our value-based, people-first work culture is about empowering every individual in our team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard.
JioSaavn prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to creating a safe environment with fair and equal access and opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences and perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products, and even better music.
If our vibe matches with yours, we'd love to hear from you.
JioSaavn is seeking an efficient and respectful professional to join our Account Management team. This role will primarily own client delight and long-term engagement by executing flawless ad campaigns which deliver maximum value for our client's investment and address their marketing objectives.
This opportunity will allow you to apply your expertise in media planning and consulting project management, and client servicing to identify and implement the most befitting solutions within JioSaavn’s ad serving technology. You will play a key role in the success of the Ad Platform & Brand Solutions groups, collaborating both internally and externally.
- Support JioSaavn’s advertising clients by managing their ad campaigns and deliver success on the agreed marketing KPIs
- Establish strong client relationships and develop client champions through coaching and advising them on the best ways to maximize the value of their ad campaigns
- Partner cross-functionally with internal teams to support the client and ensure smooth implementation, optimization, and reporting of ad campaigns
- Use data insights to create persuasive post-campaign analysis and quarterly business reviews which are able to generate opportunities for repeat business
- Identify risks on ad delivery or campaign success and implement risk mitigation plans
- Continue to identify and report on audience targeting and engagement strategies that allow Sales teams to build effective media plans.
- Identify opportunities to drive adoption of new ad experiences and content strategies
- Manage a holistic customer-centric approach which can be measured through upsells, renewals, NPS, and other metrics which measure customer sentiment
- 3+ years of experience in client servicing, customer success, account management, or media planning roles (digital advertising preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Marketing, Advertising, Sales preferred).
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote and excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of programmatic advertising, ad serving mechanisms, measurement platforms, and other digital tools
- Articulate, consultative, and a problem solver. Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Team player, with a willingness to jump in to assist the team when needed
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
At JioSaavn, we blur work and play, and you get all the perks of a global company. You will get to work with a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, who are delivering results and working zealously to make a difference in the way the world experiences music.