Senior Associate - Account Management
- Mumbai, India
- Full Time
- Brand Solutions
JOB TITLE: SENIOR ASSOCIATE - ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
LOCATION: MUMBAI / GURUGRAM, INDIA
JioSaavn is South Asia’s leading music streaming service. We are over 300 entrepreneurs, across New York, California, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Bangalore, who help music lovers access, discover, and listen to their favourite songs across languages and genres. In early 2018, a merger between JioMusic and Saavn was announced; creating a combined entity valued at over $1 billion.
We blend digital technology, data analysis (which we have affectionately coined Music Science), and a strong, fearless business acumen to reach all corners of the globe. Through partnerships with Apple, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter and Shazam - to name a few - JioSaavn reaches more music fans across the world. Our award-winning mobile products, partnerships, innovations and thought leadership have been featured in some of the world’s leading publications, from The New York Times, to The Wall Street Journal, The Economic Times to Forbes, and many more. We are well-funded by some of the world’s most successful institutional investors and global media companies as well as a number of strategic individuals. Beyond investing, they are advisors and supporters of our vision, our passion, and our collective ability to deliver a revolutionary music experience as the leader in India.
At JioSaavn, we ignite passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible music experience to millions of listeners around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it.
JioSaavn offers a dynamic and unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experiences – from in-office performances by some of the world’s most beloved musicians to opportunities for international travel. We believe creativity and technology blend together like sweet melodies. When you choose JioSaavn, you join a diverse world of high-calibre techies, artists, and inventors hailing from companies like Yahoo!, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Qualcomm, HBO, Microsoft, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Quikr, MSN, and NDTV. We are one of the few digital companies to provide employment opportunities that meet the Silicon Valley benchmark – right here in Mumbai! Figures, since we’ve got Silicon Valley covered, too.
Our value-based, people-first work culture is about empowering every individual in our global team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard.
With listeners speaking multiple languages in almost every country in the world, we like to think we have the most diverse user base on the planet. This has only been made possible because of the value we place on radical inclusivity in our offices across the globe. We believe different is wonderful, and what sets us apart is also what brings us closer. JioSaavn prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to creating a safe environment with fair and equal access and opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences and perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products, and even better music.
If our vibe matches with yours, we'd love to hear from you.
JioSaavn is seeking an efficient and respectful professional to join our Account Management team. This role will primarily own client delight and long-term engagement by executing flawless ad campaigns which deliver maximum value for our client's investment and address their marketing objectives.
This opportunity will allow you to apply your expertise in media planning and consulting project management, and client servicing to identify and implement the most befitting solutions within JioSaavn’s ad serving technology. You will play a key role in the success of the Ad Platform & Brand Solutions groups, collaborating both internally and externally.
- Support JioSaavn’s advertising clients by managing their ad campaigns and deliver success on the agreed marketing KPIs
- Establish strong client relationships and develop client champions through coaching and advising them on the best ways to maximize the value of their ad campaigns
- Partner cross-functionally with internal teams to support the client and ensure smooth implementation, optimization, and reporting of ad campaigns
- Use data insights to create persuasive post-campaign analysis and quarterly business reviews which are able to generate opportunities for repeat business
- Identify risks on ad delivery or campaign success and implement risk mitigation plans
- Continue to identify and report on audience targeting and engagement strategies that allow Sales teams to build effective media plans.
- Identify opportunities to drive adoption of new ad experiences and content strategies
- Manage a holistic customer-centric approach which can be measured through upsells, renewals, NPS, and other metrics which measure customer sentiment
- 3+ years of experience in client servicing, customer success, account management, or media planning roles (digital advertising preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Marketing, Advertising, Sales preferred).
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote and excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of programmatic advertising, ad serving mechanisms, measurement platforms, and other digital tools
- Articulate, consultative, and a problem solver. Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Team player, with a willingness to jump in to assist the team when needed
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
At JioSaavn, we blur work and play, and you get all the perks of a global company. You will get to work with a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, who are delivering results and working zealously across time zones to make a difference in the way the world experiences music. We love what we do, and we think you will too.
- Group Mediclaim
- Fun Fridays
- Flexible vacation policies
- Free healthy (and unhealthy) lunches & snacks
- JioSaavn-sponsored team outings