Associate - Audience Experience
- Mumbai, India
- Full Time
- Audience Experience
JOB TITLE: ASSOCIATE - AUDIENCE EXPERIENCE
LOCATION: MUMBAI, INDIA
JioSaavn is South Asia’s leading music streaming service. We are over 300 entrepreneurs, across New York, California, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Bangalore, who help music lovers access, discover, and listen to their favorite songs across languages and genres. In early 2018, a merger between JioMusic and Saavn was announced; creating a combined entity valued at over $1 billion.
We blend digital technology, data analysis (which we have affectionately coined Music Science), and a strong, fearless business acumen to reach all corners of the globe. Through partnerships with Apple, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter and Shazam - to name a few - JioSaavn reaches more music fans across the world. Our award-winning mobile products, partnerships, innovations and thought leadership have been featured in some of the world’s leading publications, from The New York Times, to The Wall Street Journal, The Economic Times to Forbes, and many more. We are well-funded by some of the world’s most successful institutional investors and global media companies as well as a number of strategic individuals. Beyond investing, they are advisors and supporters of our vision, our passion, and our collective ability to deliver a revolutionary music experience as the leader in India.
At JioSaavn, we ignite passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible music experience to millions of listeners around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it.
JioSaavn offers a dynamic and unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experiences – from in-office performances by some of the world’s most beloved musicians to opportunities for international travel. We believe creativity and technology blend together like sweet melodies. When you choose JioSaavn, you join a diverse world of high-calibre techies, artists, and inventors hailing from companies like Yahoo!, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Qualcomm, HBO, Microsoft, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Quikr, MSN, and NDTV. We are one of the few digital companies to provide employment opportunities that meet the Silicon Valley benchmark – right here in Mumbai! Figures, since we’ve got Silicon Valley covered, too.
Our value-based, people-first work culture is about empowering every individual in our global team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard.
With listeners speaking multiple languages in almost every country in the world, we like to think we have the most diverse user base on the planet. This has only been made possible because of the value we place on radical inclusivity in our offices across the globe. We believe different is wonderful, and what sets us apart is also what brings us closer. JioSaavn prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to creating a safe environment with fair and equal access and opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences and perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products, and even better music.
If our vibe matches with yours, we'd love to hear from you.
We’re looking for a super passionate Associate to join our Audience Experience team. The Audience Experience team manages customer conversations from across the globe over various digital channels (Email, Twitter, Facebook and App/Play Store). You’ll fit right in if you believe in top-notch human interactions, and that customer service is not a department - it’s an attitude! The role requires you to ensure that every Saavn customer you connect with has a memorable experience across all our support channels.
- This role is high-performance, and here’s what we’d like to you to bring to the table.
- Front-line engagement with customers who reach out to us on our support channels (Email, Twitter, Facebook and App/Play Store).
- Excellent problem-solving skills – you can spot trends in conversations from a kilometer away.
- Deliver best-in-class, simple and friendly service in a timely manner.
- Liaise with our superheroes from Product, Editorial, Content and other teams as needed to seek resolutions.
- And the last, but most important criterion, you’re a team player! You gel very well with our team, and are eager to learn from your peers.
Here are a few things we’re looking for. If this sound like you, let’s chat!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Witty, creative, and empathetic. You’re also not afraid of basic technical talk.
- Good at prioritization. You WILL be flooded with multiple interactions across multiple channels.
- 6 months to 1 year of experience in a customer-centric industry, preferably in a customer-facing role. Aptitude to learn everything about Saavn’s products. Experience with digital products is a bonus.
- Familiarity with customer service tools like Zendesk or Freshdesk is a bonus.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
At JioSaavn, we blur work and play, and you get all the perks of a global company. You will get to work with a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, who are delivering results and working zealously across time zones to make a difference in the way the world experiences music. We love what we do, and we think you will too.
- Work days: Monday to Friday (weekends off)
- Group Mediclaim
- Fun Fridays
- Flexible vacation policies