Sales Operations Specialist - Brand Solutions
- Mumbai, India
- Full Time
- Brand Solutions
JOB TITLE: SALES OPERATIONS SPECIALIST - BRAND SOLUTIONS
LOCATION: MUMBAI, INDIA
JioSaavn is South Asia’s leading music streaming service. We are over 300 entrepreneurs, across New York, California, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Bangalore, who help music lovers access, discover, and listen to their favorite songs across languages and genres. In early 2018, a merger between JioMusic and Saavn was announced; creating a combined entity valued at over $1 billion.
We blend digital technology, data analysis (which we have affectionately coined Music Science), and a strong, fearless business acumen to reach all corners of the globe. Through partnerships with Apple, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter and Shazam - to name a few - JioSaavn reaches more music fans across the world. Our award-winning mobile products, partnerships, innovations and thought leadership have been featured in some of the world’s leading publications, from The New York Times, to The Wall Street Journal, The Economic Times to Forbes, and many more. We are well-funded by some of the world’s most successful institutional investors and global media companies as well as a number of strategic individuals. Beyond investing, they are advisors and supporters of our vision, our passion, and our collective ability to deliver a revolutionary music experience as the leader in India.
At JioSaavn, we ignite passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible music experience to millions of listeners around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it.
JioSaavn offers a dynamic and unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experiences – from in-office performances by some of the world’s most beloved musicians to opportunities for international travel. We believe creativity and technology blend together like sweet melodies. When you choose JioSaavn, you join a diverse world of high-calibre techies, artists, and inventors hailing from companies like Yahoo!, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Qualcomm, HBO, Microsoft, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Quikr, MSN, and NDTV. We are one of the few digital companies to provide employment opportunities that meet the Silicon Valley benchmark – right here in Mumbai! Figures, since we’ve got Silicon Valley covered, too.
Our value-based, people-first work culture is about empowering every individual in our global team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard.
With listeners speaking multiple languages in almost every country in the world, we like to think we have the most diverse user base on the planet. This has only been made possible because of the value we place on radical inclusivity in our offices across the globe. We believe different is wonderful, and what sets us apart is also what brings us closer. JioSaavn prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to creating a safe environment with fair and equal access and opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences and perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products, and even better music.
If our vibe matches with yours, we'd love to hear from you.
The Sales Operations Specialist will serve as the operational backbone of the sales function (e.g. forecasting, CRM management, automation, lead management). The specialist would work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization.
- Identify gaps or inefficiencies in processes and technology that might be hindering sales and develop/execute solutions to those gaps
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with onboarding new sales talent
- Drive Salesforce hygiene including reviewing and following up on stale dated and miscoded opportunities
- Drive forecast management excellence to ensure sustained, predictable growth across all business units, coordinate weekly forecast calls to track status of sales pursuits
- Driving and implementing solutions to help with Salesforce adoption, including training teams and partners on proper use of the tool
- Act as the single point of contact for all Salesforce related questions, issues and act as consultation/advisor to our practice
- Implement in-CRM customer segmentation, territory management and lead routing, and assist with the creation of a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes
- Support sales spiff/bonus programs by establishing reports and/or dashboards for performance and communications to participants to drive success.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Partner with sales leadership and marketing to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performances with reporting and dashboards
- Define key performance metrics and targets, create reports and dashboards to derive insights into the health of the business, identify areas of weakness, and present improvement recommendations to sales leadership
- Perform ad-hoc analyses across multiple data sets and tools
- Work with Finance, HR, and Sales management to develop the systems used for sales incentive programs and compensation planning
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in business, finance, marketing or related experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in experience in Revenue, Sales or Business Operations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Advanced skills in Salesforce reporting and the creation of dashboards using industry standard tools and techniques
- Experience synthesizing information quickly, distilling key takeaways, and presenting insights to senior leadership
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written.
- Experience communicating with executives and cross-functional teams- technical and non technical alike
- Experience working with large sets of structured and unstructured data and synthesizing into business insights (e.g., using Excel, Salesforce)
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
At JioSaavn, we blur work and play, and you get all the perks of a global company. You will get to work with a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, who are delivering results and working zealously across time zones to make a difference in the way the world experiences music. We love what we do, and we think you will too.
- Group Mediclaim
- Fun Fridays
- Flexible vacation policies
- Free healthy (and unhealthy) lunches & snacks
- JioSaavn-sponsored team outings