JOB TITLE: Senior Associate – Ad Platform Strategy
LOCATION: MUMBAI, INDIA
JioSaavn is South Asia’s leading music streaming service. We are over 200 entrepreneurs, across New York, California, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Bangalore, who help music lovers access, discover, and listen to their favorite songs across languages and genres. In early 2018, a merger between JioMusic and Saavn was announced; creating a combined entity valued at over $1 billion.
We blend digital technology, data analysis (which we have affectionately coined Music Science), and a strong, fearless business acumen to reach all corners of the globe. Through partnerships with Apple, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter and Shazam - to name a few - JioSaavn reaches more music fans across the world. Our award-winning mobile products, partnerships, innovations and thought leadership have been featured in some of the world’s leading publications, from The New York Times, to The Wall Street Journal, The Economic Times to Forbes, and many more. We are well-funded by some of the world’s most successful institutional investors and global media companies as well as a number of strategic individuals. Beyond investing, they are advisors and supporters of our vision, our passion, and our collective ability to deliver a revolutionary music experience as the leader in India.
At JioSaavn, we ignite passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible music experience to millions of listeners around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it.
JioSaavn offers a dynamic and unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experiences – from in-office performances by some of the world’s most beloved musicians to opportunities for international travel. We believe creativity and technology blend together like sweet melodies. When you choose JioSaavn, you join a diverse world of high-calibre techies, artists, and inventors hailing from companies like Yahoo!, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Qualcomm, HBO, Microsoft, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Quikr, MSN, and NDTV. We are one of the few digital companies to provide employment opportunities that meet the Silicon Valley benchmark – right here in Mumbai! Figures, since we’ve got Silicon Valley covered, too.
Our value-based, people-first work culture is about empowering every individual in our global team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard.
With listeners speaking multiple languages in almost every country in the world, we like to think we have the most diverse user base on the planet. This has only been made possible because of the value we place on radical inclusivity in our offices across the globe. We believe different is wonderful, and what sets us apart is also what brings us closer. JioSaavn prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to creating a safe environment with fair and equal access and opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences and perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products, and even better music.
If our vibe matches with yours, we'd love to hear from you.
JioSaavn is seeking a Senior Associate to join our team of talented Advertising professionals. You will play a key role in the success of the Ad Platform, collaborating with teams both internally and externally. This role will be responsible for developing, managing and analyzing strategies to drive the success of the platform.You will also manage in-app advertising programs and custom advertising implementations for all internal teams at JioSaavn.This opportunity will allow you to apply your advertising expertise to identify and implement new solutions within JioSaavn’s ad serving technology.
- Account Manager for all internal teams, assist in campaign planning, setup and analysis; contribute to achieving growth, engagement and revenue goals
- Work across teams to manage pacing, optimization, and reporting of in-app ad campaigns
- Manage current processes and establish new ones to ensure greater efficiency in the entire campaign cycle
- Partner with internal teams to develop campaigns, manage performance and analysis Implement creative ways to develop cross team relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions
- Share and collaborate with specialists, ad product, and ad product marketing teams on new feature testing, enhancements and marketing collateral
- Analyse internal and market trends, industry and competitor trends; utilize the information to develop best practices and growth strategy for the platform
- Utilize campaign data and internal dashboards to identify trends, insights and issues for the platform as a whole
- 2+ years of advertising (preferably digital) experience, handling client relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications)
- Deep understanding of how agencies plan, buy, and measure performance of Digital, TV, Radio and Programmatic advertising campaigns
- Creative, “out of the box”, thinker with strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote
- Effective communication and presentation skills, with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying close attention to detail
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
At JioSaavn, we blur work and play, and you get all the perks of a global company. You will get to work with a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, who are delivering results and working zealously across time zones to make a difference in the way the world experiences music. We love what we do, and we think you will too.
- Group Mediclaim
- Fun Fridays
- Flexible vacation policies
- Free healthy (and unhealthy) lunches & snacks
- JioSaavn -sponsored team outings