Associate Manager, Subscriptions - CRM
JOB TITLE: ASSOCIATE MANAGER, SUBSCRIPTIONS-CRM
LOCATION: MUMBAI, INDIA
JioSaavn is South Asia’s leading music streaming service. We are over 300 entrepreneurs, across New York, California, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Bangalore, who help music lovers access, discover, and listen to their favorite songs across languages and genres. In early 2018, a merger between JioMusic and Saavn was announced; creating a combined entity valued at over $1 billion.
We blend digital technology, data analysis (which we have affectionately coined Music Science), and a strong, fearless business acumen to reach all corners of the globe. Through partnerships with Apple, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter and Shazam - to name a few - JioSaavn reaches more music fans across the world. Our award-winning mobile products, partnerships, innovations and thought leadership have been featured in some of the world’s leading publications, from The New York Times, to The Wall Street Journal, The Economic Times to Forbes, and many more. We are well-funded by some of the world’s most successful institutional investors and global media companies as well as a number of strategic individuals. Beyond investing, they are advisors and supporters of our vision, our passion, and our collective ability to deliver a revolutionary music experience as the leader in India.
At JioSaavn, we ignite passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible music experience to millions of listeners around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it.
JioSaavn offers a dynamic and unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experiences – from in-office performances by some of the world’s most beloved musicians to opportunities for international travel. We believe creativity and technology blend together like sweet melodies. When you choose JioSaavn, you join a diverse world of high-calibre techies, artists, and inventors hailing from companies like Yahoo!, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Qualcomm, HBO, Microsoft, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Quikr, MSN, and NDTV. We are one of the few digital companies to provide employment opportunities that meet the Silicon Valley benchmark – right here in Mumbai! Figures, since we’ve got Silicon Valley covered, too.
Our value-based, people-first work culture is about empowering every individual in our global team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard.
With listeners speaking multiple languages in almost every country in the world, we like to think we have the most diverse user base on the planet. This has only been made possible because of the value we place on radical inclusivity in our offices across the globe. We believe different is wonderful, and what sets us apart is also what brings us closer. JioSaavn prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to creating a safe environment with fair and equal access and opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences and perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products, and even better music.
If our vibe matches with yours, we'd love to hear from you.
As an Associate Manager, Subscriptions-CRM in the Consumer Pay Team, you’ll play an integral part in the effective implementation of the JioSaavn Pro Global Subscription strategy with an aim of increasing subscriber base of JioSaavn Pro offering and be a market leader in music subscription business. The right person for this job should have excellent problem solving and analytical skills, strong cross-functional collaboration and stakeholder management experience, excellent time-management and organizational habits and the ability to clearly communicate and present information. You’ll join a fast-paced environment and cross-functional team, where you will assist in growth initiatives of a broad range and serve as an overall ambassador of the JioSaavn Pro brand. This role will report into Associate Director-Consumer Pay
- Launch & Optimize: Launch and optimize lifecycle programs that increase engagement with our subscriber base through effective communication and offers/discounts with always-on campaigns and new experiments
- Insights: Deep dive into reasons for purchase and churn by creating automated surveys and using data to launch data backed experiments
- Drive User Engagement: Focus on engaging with current subscriber base, retaining and preventing expiration of JioSaavn Pro subscribers and win-back churned subscriber
- Cross-Sell & Upsell: You will be responsible for executing all CRM initiatives around pro subscriptions across the globe, this will include everything from up selling and cross-selling, creative refreshes and overall channel improvements, churn management, etc.
- Experimentation: You will be responsible for ideating experiments, tabulating discount offers and map them from a cost vs growth point of view to ensure business goals are in line with experiments
- Channel Effectiveness: You will create channel strategies and with different channel managers for taking the campaign live across each channel like push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app ad messaging and paid campaigns
- Creating Dashboards: You will be responsible for creating dashboards and presenting data points and insights to senior management and automate data for ready reporting on weekly and monthly basis
- Campaign Performance Tracking: Experiment and track the performance of active campaigns across each channel at a daily level and troubleshoot as needed
- Stakeholder Management: Work with our Business Insights, Ad Operations, Product, Marketing, Growth and Creative teams to design and launch complex automated campaigns using our internal and external tools
- Bachelors in Engineering and MBA from Tier 1 colleges 2-3 years of work experience in CRM marketing at a fast paced tech start-up including experience of working with multi-channel campaigns across email, push, in-app, web display ads, direct mail, etc.
- Excellent number crunching skills and quantitative aptitude to process and refine large set of raw data sets
- Proficiency in Excel (Advanced), SQL, Hive, Tableau and comfortable in creating dashboards
- An ability to own and manage the execution of campaigns from front to back, including taking the initiative to troubleshoot errors, and assess and initiate improvements to the execution process
- Excellent communication skills. You can work cross-functionally with various types of teams
- Flexibility to accommodate emerging responsibilities and last-minute changes
- Be an expert in understanding user journeys through qualitative consumer surveys and quantitative data in collaboration with data science and analytics teams
- Available to join immediately or in next 2-4 weeks
- Ability to hustle and thrive in a young team to create high impact
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
At JioSaavn, we blur work and play, and you get all the perks of a global company. You will get to work with a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, who are delivering results and working zealously across time zones to make a difference in the way the world experiences music. We love what we do, and we think you will too.
- Group Mediclaim
- Fun Fridays
- Flexible vacation policies
- Free healthy (and unhealthy) lunches & snacks
- JioSaavn-sponsored team outings