Manager – Brand Solutions
- Gurgaon, India
- Full Time
- Brand Solutions
JOB TITLE: MANAGER – BRAND SOLUTIONS
LOCATION: GURGAON, INDIA
JioSaavn is South Asia’s leading music streaming service. We are over 300 entrepreneurs, across New York, California, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Bangalore, who help music lovers access, discover, and listen to their favorite songs across languages and genres. In early 2018, a merger between JioMusic and Saavn was announced; creating a combined entity valued at over $1 billion.
We blend digital technology, data analysis (which we have affectionately coined Music Science), and a strong, fearless business acumen to reach all corners of the globe. Through partnerships with Apple, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter and Shazam - to name a few - JioSaavn reaches more music fans across the world. Our award-winning mobile products, partnerships, innovations and thought leadership have been featured in some of the world’s leading publications, from The New York Times, to The Wall Street Journal, The Economic Times to Forbes, and many more. We are well-funded by some of the world’s most successful institutional investors and global media companies as well as a number of strategic individuals. Beyond investing, they are advisors and supporters of our vision, our passion, and our collective ability to deliver a revolutionary music experience as the leader in India.
At JioSaavn, we ignite passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible music experience to millions of listeners around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it.
JioSaavn offers a dynamic and unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experiences – from in-office performances by some of the world’s most beloved musicians to opportunities for international travel. We believe creativity and technology blend together like sweet melodies. When you choose JioSaavn, you join a diverse world of high-calibre techies, artists, and inventors hailing from companies like Yahoo!, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Qualcomm, HBO, Microsoft, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Quikr, MSN, and NDTV. We are one of the few digital companies to provide employment opportunities that meet the Silicon Valley benchmark – right here in Mumbai! Figures, since we’ve got Silicon Valley covered, too.
Our value-based, people-first work culture is about empowering every individual in our global team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard.
With listeners speaking multiple languages in almost every country in the world, we like to think we have the most diverse user base on the planet. This has only been made possible because of the value we place on radical inclusivity in our offices across the globe. We believe different is wonderful, and what sets us apart is also what brings us closer. JioSaavn prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to creating a safe environment with fair and equal access and opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences and perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products, and even better music.
If our vibe matches with yours, we'd love to hear from you.
- Primary point of contact for Saavn’s advertisers
- Primary point of contact for media buyers and agencies
- Work with cross-functional teams internally to communicate advertiser needs/requirements
- Conceptualize digital sales strategies and solutions to address client/brand requirements.
- Pitch, close and manage deals with major brand advertisers.
- Respond to agency Requests for Proposal (RFPs)
- Write, develop, adapt, and present brand solution proposals and presentations.
- Present and negotiate deal-terms to senior decision makers
- Stay on top of the trends in a rapidly changing media market and clients’ industries
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Forecast revenue objectives through proper account management
- Keep senior management informed on all issues and performance against planned goals
- Use both qualitative and quantitative research to support benefits of brands associating with Saavn
- Provide consistent communication with Ad Ops, Client Services, and Finance
- Manage accounts to achieve individual goals as well as team goal
- Prospect, cold call, network, and research new customers and potential clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in work experience. MBA is considered a plus.
- Minimum of 3-5 year’s experience in interactive ad sales/digital agency with a track record of successfully managing client relations, negotiating and closing deals.
- Must have a strong rolodex of relationships with agencies and clients
- Skill set must include fluency in solution selling, pricing, inventory control, brand building, etc.
- Fluency with online advertising sales, pricing, inventory control, brand building initiatives, promotion, and planning
- Have the ability and willingness to prospect, cold call, negotiate, and close deals
- Have a sound understanding of current online advertising trends and various advertising metrics
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
At Saavn, we blur work and play, and you get all the perks of a global company. You will get to work with a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, who are delivering results and working zealously across time zones to make a difference in the way the world experiences music. We love what we do, and we think you will too.
- Group Mediclaim
- Fun Fridays
- Flexible vacation policies
- Free healthy (and unhealthy) lunches & snacks
- Saavn-sponsored team outings