Senior Manager/Manager – Brand Solutions
JOB TITLE: SENIOR MANAGER / MANAGER – BRAND SOLUTIONS
LOCATION: GURGAON, INDIA
JioSaavn is South Asia’s leading audio streaming service to access, discover, and listen to favorite songs & Podcasts across languages and genres. We blend digital technology, data analysis (which we have affectionately coined Music Science), and a strong, fearless business acumen to reach all corners of the globe. Our award-winning mobile products, partnerships, innovations and thought leadership have been featured in some of the world’s leading publications, from The New York Times, to The Wall Street Journal, The Economic Times to Forbes, and many more.
At JioSaavn, we ignite passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible music experience to millions of listeners around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it.
JioSaavn offers a dynamic and unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experience. We believe creativity and technology blend together like sweet melodies. When you choose JioSaavn, you join a diverse world of high-calibre techies, artists, and inventors hailing from companies like Yahoo!, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Qualcomm, HBO, Microsoft, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Quikr etc.
Our value-based, people-first work culture is about empowering every individual in our team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard.
JioSaavn prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to creating a safe environment with fair and equal access and opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences and perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products, and even better music.
If our vibe matches with yours, we'd love to hear from you.
- Primary point of contact for Saavn’s advertisers
- Primary point of contact for media buyers and agencies
- Work with cross-functional teams internally to communicate advertiser needs/requirements
- Conceptualize digital sales strategies and solutions to address client/brand requirements.
- Pitch, close and manage deals with major brand advertisers.
- Respond to agency Requests for Proposal (RFPs)
- Write, develop, adapt, and present brand solution proposals and presentations.
- Present and negotiate deal-terms to senior decision makers
- Stay on top of the trends in a rapidly changing media market and clients’ industries
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Forecast revenue objectives through proper account management
- Keep senior management informed on all issues and performance against planned goals
- Use both qualitative and quantitative research to support benefits of brands associating with Saavn
- Provide consistent communication with Ad Ops, Client Services, and Finance
- Manage accounts to achieve individual goals as well as team goal
- Prospect, cold call, network, and research new customers and potential clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in work experience. MBA is considered a plus.
- Minimum of 3-7 year’s experience in interactive ad sales/digital agency with a track record of successfully managing client relations, negotiating and closing deals.
- Must have a strong rolodex of relationships with agencies and clients
- Skill set must include fluency in solution selling, pricing, inventory control, brand building, etc.
- Fluency with online advertising sales, pricing, inventory control, brand building initiatives, promotion, and planning
- Have the ability and willingness to prospect, cold call, negotiate, and close deals
- Have a sound understanding of current online advertising trends and various advertising metrics
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
At JioSaavn, we blur work and play, and you get all the perks of a global company. You will get to work with a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, who are delivering results and working zealously to make a difference in the way the world experiences music.